Top Menu

I am a permanent resident of Canada. If I have a NEXUS card will I still need a US visa to cross into the United States?

Yes. Even though you are a NEXUS card holder, you must hold a valid US visa if you are a citizen from a country that is not covered by the Visa Waiver Program.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes