Top Menu

I am a permanent resident in Canada. I have divorced 2 years ago, and I have a kid with that women, I cant take kid to Canad to visit me without my ex-wife. I want them to visit me for 10 days. What Visa she needs.

There are no special visas for this situation. Anyone who does not have status in Canada needs to apply for a temprorary resident visa (i.e. a “visitor visa”).

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes