Top Menu

i am a permanent resident in Canada, how can i get my same-sex partner from Philippines and settle here in Canada?

You need to sponsor your partner. If they can come here to marry you first, that would be best. (Or if you can marry somewhere else where same sex marriage is legal.) Otherwise, you must establish you have a “conjugal” relationship in order to sponsor successfully.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes