Top Menu

I am a Mexican citizen currently living in Canada, a couple of days ago I officially received my “Confirmation of Permanent Residency.” I’ve decided that to get it validated, I’m going to go home for two weeks in April. Do I need to get an eTA? Or will departing/returning to Canada with my COPR and my USA Visitor Visa be enough?

You need an eTA if you don’t have a valid eTA at the moment.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes