Top Menu

I am a male Australian citizen currently on a working holiday visa in canada. Before coming to Canada I met a Canadian girl who was traveling Australia. Now that I’m I’m Canada and loving with her I want to marry her inside Canada. But we eventually would like to move back to Australia some time after we get married. How do we go about doing this and can I be married to a Canadian while being an Australian citizen?

You can legally marry in Canada right now. Once you are married you can look into a spousal visa or spousal sponsorship for Australia. (This is a Canadian site so we cannot give advice about Australia. See this link for sponsoring your spouse.)

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes