Top Menu

I am a landed immigrant from Scotland….I have been here since 1967 and have never applied for my citizenship…What would I have to do to apply for my citizenship…I have heard that you have to take a test….But since I have been here in Canada so long could I be entitled to a honorary Canadian citizen?…Also if I apply to a British passport mine expired years ago can I still travel with it…

If you are over 54 years of age, you don’t have to takeĀ  the citizenship test and can apply right now.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes