Top Menu

I am a dual citizen with the UK and Australia with PR is Canada as my partner sponsored me. We are wondering can I sponsors him so we can live and work in the UK?

Yes, there is a special visa for spouses of UK citizens in the UK.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes