Top Menu

i am a chinese citizen, my boyfriend is a Canadian citizen, we wanna get married in Vancouver, what sorts of documents should we provide to register?

You will both need to present photo IDs. You may need to provide proof of single status from China. You should contact the City of Vancouver for more information.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes