Top Menu

I am a Canadian living the last 5 months in the Philippines. My bride to be is a citizen of the Philippines. We are on holidays in Canada at present and soon to be married. We are going back to the Philippines on Dec 12 as a married couple. Do I need an onward ticket ? do I qualify for a immigrant Visa 13(a) as we will be arriving together back to the Philippines .

This is a Canadian website, so we are not sure what the answer is to your question. However, according to this website (which we cannot promise is valid), you can apply for one once you are in the Philippines.

However, to answer your question, you may want to apply for it before you leave Canada, and you can do so at the Embassy in Ottawa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes