Top Menu

i am a Canadian living in Nicaragua. my nica girlfriend and i want to return to Canada 3 months a year. i am ineligible to sponsor her. would it make the visitor visa easier if we were married?

It’s probably better for you not to be married. If you’re married, they will likely assume you are coming to stay.

What you should do is, when she applies for a visa, submit proof of your “ties” to Nicaragua: a deed or lease agreement, income statements and employment contracts, bank accounts, a business license if you have one, and so forth. That will make it easier.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes