Top Menu

I am a Canadian Citizen residing in British Columbia and my Fiance is an American Citizen currently residing in the United States. We would like to Marry in Canada and then have him sponsor me to move to the states. Is this legal? What is the process for us to marry in Canada?

Yes, it’s perfectly legal. All you need to is to apply for a marriage license at the municipal office for the area where you intend to marry.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes