Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen living in germany,i’m separate to my husband bat not divorced yet waiting for the year time,so how can I bring my boyfriend to germany from Kosovo?What are the ways?

You need to get divorced before you can sponsor your boyfriend, whom you’ll have to marry.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes