Top Menu

I am a canadian citizen living in Canada. My wife is a chinese student and we are trying to get divorced. we have been married for less then a year unfortunately. If she moves to china can we still get divorced? what does that process entail

If she is not physically present to get divorced, you have to wait a year before you can divorce her.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes