Top Menu

I am a Canadian Citizen, I want get married in her country of origin which is Honduras. What documents and how long will it for her to be accepted in Canada and does it guarantee her residence in Canada.

You will need your passport and you might need a Statement in Lieu of a Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad, and, if you need that, you’ll need it translated.

Marriage does not guarantee residence. You’ll have to sponsor her for permanent residence once you’re married.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes