Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen how moved to Germany three years ago. I married a German guy and now have two children. However now I want to move to Canada and get a divorce from him. What do I need to divorce him once I move back to Canada?

So you need to move back to Canada. And then you need to wait a year. Once you have waited a year you can apply for a divorce.

Canada has no fault divorce but this is available only to residents of Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes