Top Menu

I am a Canadian Citizen currently residing as an expat in Saudi Arabia. My passport is valid and will expire in May 2012. However, I do have a problem. I travel extensively and only have two empty pages remaining in my passport and need a new passport. I will be in Toronto from 2 Nov until the 9 Nov. Could you provide me with a new passport during this period?

To obtain urgent service (24 hours), you must apply in person at a Passport Canada office.
If eligible you would be able to use the ‘simplified Renewal Application? process. The application form is shorter and no guarantor declaration is necessary. Unlike the general application process, applicants applying through the Simplified Renewal Process do not need to submit proof of Canadian citizenship (birth certificate, citizenship card, etc.) or provide supporting identification.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes