Top Menu

I am a Canadian Citizen currently living in the Philippines. I travel to the US frequently from Asia and would like to know the procedure to apply for Global Entry.. Do I first apply for Nexus and then register my nexus card for the Global Entry for the US? Do I still have to fill our the GOES application form in addition to the nexus application form ?

Because you are Canadian, you are eligible for NEXUS, not Global Entry. Use the TTP website to apply for your NEXUS Card and book an interview.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes