Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen born in Calgary, Alberta. But I live in Hong Kong right now. I lost my birth certificate to apply a new passport. Can your company document help me to apply the passport, please?

Please contact the Consulate General of Canada (China ? Hong Kong) for further assistance:

Address: 13th Floor, One Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central Hong Kong SAR, China
Postal Address: P.O. Box 11142, Hong Kong SAR China

Tel.: 85 (2) 3719 4700 Fax: 85 (2) 2847 7561

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes