Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and want to marry a lady from Indonesia. Can I sponsor her to Canada. What kind of visa will she require? She also has three children. Will we be able to sponsor all of them to Canada?

You need to marry her before you sponsor her.

If you want to marry her in Canada, she’ll need a visitor visa.

You can sponsor all her children provided they will all be under 22 years of age when you submit the sponsorship application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes