Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and my same sex partner is a US citizen. We are planning to get married in October this year and i want to stay in the U.S till my paperwork is complete and i get a legal status to continue living there. Therefore i’m planning to wind up everything in Canada, resign and leave, would there be any problem for me crossing the border? if i tell the officer the reason of my travel?

You need a visa to enter the US if you are planning to marry an American citizen. If you do not have one with you when you reach the border, you may be denied entry.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes