Top Menu

I am a Canadian citizen and my fiance is German. He is coming here in the summer time because we want to get married but I was wondering if this is possible, and can he instantly apply for a residence card after? and once were married, can he stay here then and just wait out the residence permit or will he have to leave and come back? thank you

You can marry him once he is here.

Once you are married you can sponsor him for permanent residence. He does not have to leave as long as he has legal status in Canada when you submit the sponsorship application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes