Top Menu

i am a canadian citizen and i want to marry my jamaican bf. should i get married or wait till he comes to canada.

If you marry him in Jamaica and you wish to sponsor him for permanent residence, you can sponsor him immediately after you marry him.

If you want to marry him in Canada, he’ll need a visitor visa to come here, first.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes