Top Menu

I am a canadian and I want to change my name but have not lived in canada for over three years

You need to find out the procedure for changing your name wherever you live and you should contact your local Canadian Embassy or Consulate in order to find out whether or not that name change will be recognized by Canadian authorities and, if it won’t be recognized, what you need to do to get them to recognize it.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes