Top Menu

I am a British Subject with British passport who lives in Canada and has a Canadian Citizenship card. Can I travel outside of Canada and return to Canada with my British Passport and Canadian Citizenship card only? No Canadian Passport

You can, in theory. We wouldn’t recommend travelling without your Canadian passport though. You don’t need a visa to enter Canada, normally, with a UK passport. But entry with a UK passport is at the discretion of the CBSA. They could, in theory, refuse you entry. And providing the Canadian citizenship certificate in lieu of the passport is liable to get you a long lecture. It’s up to you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes