Top Menu

I am a American married to a Indonesian citizen. He was on student visa when I married him in Canada. Now I need a divorce from him. How do I do this. He is remarried to another women in Indonesia and has two kids with her. I have one kid with him 6 years ago. I ask him for a divorce and he said no. So he wants to stay married with two wives. How do I divorce him? He is Chinese Indonesian. It has been 13 years since we married.

Canada has no fault divorce. You can divorce him, especially since he no longer lives here.

Bigamy is illegal in Canada. If you could prove he’s remarried, you can also divorce him that way.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes