Top Menu

I am a 22 year old Scottish female currently on the working visa in Canada. My fiancé is a Canadian citizen and I met her (female 28 year old) back in Scotland when she was on her 2 year working visa. We have been together over a year and a half. I still have my 2 year visa as I just received it in January but we are looking to get settled eventually. What is the rules on gay marriage? Will I be able to marry her and her sponsor me eventually or is it different for fat couples to get married and live in Canada. Any help would be useful with this issue

You can get married in Canada whenever you want. You will both need to prove your identities and you will need to complete the marriage license application and pay the fee.

Once married, she can sponsor you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes