Top Menu

my husband works for govt sector . Can I apply for express entry without my spouse passport. as he will not b joining me for next 3 years. I want to apply for pr with my and my 2 kids passport. Will I get pr or will I be disqualified. I will sponsor visa later for my husband if he wishes to voluntary retire and join this stage he can’t join us.

If you do not declare your spouse on your current application, you will not be able to sponsor him and the future. There is no way around this requirement.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes