Top Menu

Me and my husband have multiple TRV in Canada valid until April 2018. However my husband plan to do post graduate study and already got an admission from a university in Canada. What will happen to his TRV if he will apply for a study permit? Are they going to cancel the TRV in exchange for the study permit?

Your husband actually needs a visa with the study permit, so having the multiple entry TRV actually removes the step of having to apply for one, so that should make the process easier.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes