Top Menu

My husband and I married last 20 years ago we are Indian but lived in Canada last 15 years we are Canadian citizen. My husband having an affair with Filipino woman who here in Canada as a work permit nanny and she was also married and her husband and her two children lived in Philippines My hub want to separation with me and sponsor her as a common law partner . Her work permit valid until October 2017 but right now she don’t have legal work or LMO, right now she was work here as a cash worker what is the best option to kick out in Canada

Having an affair does not affect a person’s legal status. If you suspect she is violating the terms of her work permit you should contact IRCC (formerly CIC) to find out what you should do.

Your husband will not be able to sponsor her if you’re separated, only if you grant him a divorce.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes