Top Menu

My husband got PR in 2015. He is staying in Canada having valid PR Card. My husband is principal applicant. Me and my son also got PR as we are dependants but me and my son did not travel to Canada and our PR visa is expired. We have one more baby who is born in India after PR visas. Now me and my both kids want to join my husband in Canada so what should we do.

Your husband will have to sponsor you. You should have travelled before your visa expired.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes