Top Menu

My husband is German and lives there, but he wants to move to Canada. He has been here multiple times. My question is, can he be sponsored while living in Canada with me?

Yes, you can sponsor your husband once he is in Canada. This is called “inland” sponsorship. If you scroll down this page you will see more information about how the inland process differs from “outland” sponsorship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes