Top Menu

My husband is a Brasilian Citizen that works in Canada on a Work Visa that is still valid. We are married and I am a born Canadian Citizen. His grandmother died and he returned to Brazil for her funeral. He does not have a PR Card. How can he re-enter Canada as soon as possible. His flight is Friday and I’m scared he will be denied entry.

If he has a valid multiple entry visitor visa in addition to his work permit, then he should have no problem returning to Canada. PR Cards are for permanent residents – your husband does not need a PR Card to travel to Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes