Top Menu

how long will it takes to get PR for my unborn baby if parents are having PR in canada

If the child is born in Canada, then the child becomes a citizen immediately if the parents are permanent residents.

If the child is born outside of Canada for some reason, the parents have to sponsor the child and it will take at least one year from the date the sponsorship application is submitted.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes