Top Menu

How do I report my passport lost, what does it cost and what is the process to get a new passport if one is lost

If you are located in Canada you need to contact Passport Canada (1-800-567-6868) to report the circumstances of the loss.

If you are outside Canada you need to report the loss to your nearest Government of Canada office abroad.

To request a new Passport you are required to complete the Adult General Passport Application form for 16 years of age and over, and to submit a ‘statutory Declaration Form – PPTC 203?.

Please contact Passport Canada for more information.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes