Top Menu

How do I apply for a waiver?

You must obtain an application form from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services website. You must also submit a U.S. Fingerprint chart FD-258 and a copy of your Canadian police record or a certificate of no record (if applicable). If you have convictions from other countries you must also submit the records for these: you must include a copy of the official court record from the actual court of conviction indicating plea indictment, conviction and disposition for each and every crime committed anywhere in the world. You must also enclose a personal declaration giving details about each arrest and evidence of reform and rehabilitation.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes