Top Menu

How can I replace my lost birth certificate and lost expired passport from Crete Greece?

As your birth certificate and passport are lost you are required to report this to your nearest Government of Canada Office located in Athens:

Tel.: 30 (210) 727-3400

More instructions will be given on how to process further. Please note for emergency information please call: 613-996-8885

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes