Top Menu

How can i prove to the Canadian government that i want to reside in Canada with my husband. I am a Canadian citizen

The easiest way to do this is to move back to Canada before submitting the sponsorship application.

If, for some reason, that is not an option, owning property in Canada, and creating an itinerary – including purchased tickets – for travel to Canada, and arranging employment are options. However, it is unlikely these will be acceptable. Most sponsorship applications where the Canadian citizen is abroad are refused.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes