Top Menu

How can i get a passport if the one that i have expire and am not in the country?

If you are a Canadian citizen residing outside Canada, you should apply at the nearest Canadian government office abroad:

Alternatively contact Passport Canada: 613-996-8885 (outside Canada)

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes