Top Menu

How can I find out whether my children are entitled to Canadian Passports? I am a Canadian citizen but am resident in the UK with dual citizenship. Who and where do I ask about applying for Canadian passports for them (they are UK citizens born in Spain and Belgium respectively).

Please contact the High Commission of Canada located in London to discuss your children’s application:

Tel.: 44 (20) 7258-6600
EEmergency toll-free to Ottawa: 00-800-2326-6831

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes