Top Menu

How can I extend my visa whilst I am still abroad?

You need to contact the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate in the country you are staying in. They will advise you on the requirements needed for Canadian’s to visit that country.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes