Top Menu

I hold a PR card in my maiden name and my German passport is stating the maiden name as well. I want to assume my husband’s name (no legal change of name). Can I change my name on the PC card without changing it in my German passport, because for the latter I would need a legal change of name.

If you change your name on one ID but not both you can expect to have issues when you present both when entering Canada, unless you bring a copy of your marriage certificate with you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes