Top Menu

i hold a PR card of Canada and my PR is about to expire in Feb 2017. I live in India and want to voluntarily submit my PR since i don’t want to renew it as i will not be able to fulfil the requirements due to my commitments here. Pls suggest what to do and which application form number to be filled. Also suggest where should the application be sent out and with what supporting documentation.

You need to complete the Application to Voluntarily Renounce Permanent Resident Status and supply the supporting documentation.

Submit the application to:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
Consulate General of Canada
SCO 54-55-56, Sector 17 A
Chandigarh 160017
Consulate General of Canada
World Trade Center, 22nd Floor
26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road
Malleshwaram West
Bangalore – 560055

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes