Top Menu

Hi, I have just recently changed my name as I got remarried. I need to change the name on my passport. It does not expire until next year. Do I need to complete a form or can I just go into a Passport office with my marriage license and complete the change?

You will need to renew your passport as you would normally, only this time provide evidence of your name change. You cannot have it changed while you wait.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes