Top Menu

Hi, I got married and changed my name in my passport. But my PR card is still showing my maiden name and I’m about to travel outside Canada in a weeks time. Will I have any issues coming back both from the country I’m going and here in Canada?

You may have trouble re-entering Canada. You should bring your marriage certificate (or legal name change) with you in order to prevent problems when re-entering Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes