Top Menu

hello, i am a Syrian refugee and come to Canada recently. I have the Canadian pr card, Syrian passport and all the documents are good my question is: can i go back to Syria for some months and re-entry Canada without any problem?

If you had a Canadian Refugee Travel Document the answer would be ‘absolutely not.’ However, if your passport is valid, you could conceivably visit Syria. Here’s the problem: when you return to Canada with your Syrian Passport and your PR Card, CBSA is going to ask you where you’ve been. When you tell them “Syria,” they are going to wonder how you were a refugee if you are willing to return to Syria. The extent to which this could be a problem is something you need to ask a consultant or lawyer.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes