Top Menu

Hello I just found out I have to travel to Colorado next Wednesday, but my Canadian passport is long expired. May I travel using my expired passport, birth certificate and current driver’s license or is there a chance of renewing my passport prior to leaving?

If you are traveling by land or water an enhanced driver’s license/ or enhanced provincial ID is accepted at the border. If you are flying a valid passport is required. You can request an urgent passport direct at a Passport Canada location (24 hours processing). Proof of travel will be required to prove the reason of urgency.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes