Top Menu

what happen if i am a refugee protected person in Canada and i was travel to Germany and i am lost all my documents?

You will have to replace your Canadian documents. If you are still in Germany, you should contact the Embassy for assistance.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes