Top Menu

I was granted PR status in Canada as a refugee. I have been living in Canada for the past 10 years. I would like to go back to my hometown but not sure if I do it I’ll be jeopardizing my status. I’m not travelling through Canada but USA.

Well, your travel document should say “Not valid for travel to [country X]” and you are officially prohibited from going there. But if you have been able to obtain a new passport from your home country, there’s nothing anyone can do to stop you.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes