Top Menu

I got my pr card on April 2010 and my pr expired on May 2015. And I never left Canada during that time. I lived in Canada more than 6 years without travelling. I landed in Canada with my Eritrean passport and it destroyed and I can’t get new Eritrean passport because of the country situation and they refuse to do so. So can my pr card be proses with out the landing passport or pepper. But I have my VOS document. What will happen for my case??

You have three options:

  1. You can complete the declaration that attests you are unable to get your passport and submit it with your PR Card application. However, in Immigroup’s experience, this never works.
  2. You can become a Canadian citizen. It sounds like you qualify to apply. It will take a long time (a year or more) but it would solve your passport problem and you would no longer need a PR Card.
  3. You can apply for a Certificate of Identity from Passport Canada. You will likely need to show proof that the Eritrean Embassy has denied your passport application.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes