Top Menu

i got married 12 years ago outside of Canada, where can I get a marriage certificate I lost my original. I just need to make one as a proof of marriage.

Unfortunately, you need to get your marriage certificate from the jurisdiction you married in, in whichever country you married in. A Canadian province or territory will not issue a marriage certificate for a marriage that didn’t happen in their jurisdiction.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes